Capernwray NZ

Immigration Process

All non-resident (overseas) students wanting to register for any course over 12 weeks in duration (i.e. our Monavale Summer or Autumn School courses), must apply for a "Student and Trainee Work Visa" - under the religious trainees category. click here for visa details.

The following Evidence of Experience Form must be completed and submitted so that the necessary documentation can be generated to support the visa application. Please be specific as possible. Please also include all first names as per your passport in the "First Name" field as this helps Immigration NZ to link your visa application to the supporting information that we provide.

Evidence of Experience Trainee Form

* Required

Example: I attend most Sunday's, the monthly mid-week prayer meeting, and a weekly young adults meeting each month.

Example: I have completed a Bible Discipleship and Mission course with Torchbearers Australia.

Example: I served as a youth leader in the High School Ministry for two years, which involved attended the weekly youth meeting (2 hrs / week), attended monthly planning meetings (~2hrs), and led small group Bible study for 6 guys for 1 hr / week.